o/` Vacation's Where I Wanna Be...

OOC stuff goes here.

o/` Vacation's Where I Wanna Be...

Postby delcera » Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:57 am

Party on the beach where the fun is free... o/`

Or, in Quantum's case, Pennsylvania (that looks so weird written down). He asked me to punch up a post like this just in case he didn't have inertweb access.

Short story shorter, he's got a weekend trip to PA for work that may or may not render internet access spotty at best. We'll see what happens (and for how long).
My Wellingtons are swift and merciless.
delcera

Re: o/` Vacation's Where I Wanna Be...

Postby QuantumHyena » Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:50 pm

Thanks Del. More accurately, I got a trip to Philadelphia that is continuing to extend into tomorrow and hopefully will stop there. If not, I may end up with a lot of free time for a long time because business trips really are not something hourly wage was designed for.

That or I'll be filthy stinkin' rich after my next paycheck. 8-)

The good news: I've got wireless access at my hotel. The bad news: This is the first time I've actually had time and energy to use it. We'll see how things progress but at least the work is fun.
QuantumHyena

Postby QuantumHyena » Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:48 pm

Change of the change of the change of original plans: we stayed until today but drove back between about 5PM Philly time and ... half an hour ago. I'm now back but may be heading out again at an unknown time for an unknown time or staying flat off work for a long time (extremely unlikely now). More details pending work tomorrow when I will hopefully get answers but not a plane ticket.

Also yay to whoever invented a washing machine that can run over night and dressy clothes that come out wrinkle free from the dryer. That may be about to save my hide.
QuantumHyena

Postby QuantumHyena » Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:36 pm

Hello there! My name is Uncertainty and I will be Quantum's schedule for the next month. Please to meet my brothers, Schrodinger's Plane Ticket and Heisenberg's Destination. We now go to drag Quantum behind a curtain and do things which shall not be mentioned outside of the curtain. A stick of butter may or may not be involved.

We are also proud to announce the creation of new games: Region Darts and Timezone Roulette! Throw darts at board of US to guess region Quantum will be in 24 hours or bet on timezone and spin roulette wheel.

Thank you have nice day! :mrgreen:
QuantumHyena

Postby QuantumHyena » Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:37 pm

And I am back from everywhere! More travel is on the horizon but things have quieted down for the next week or so at least. Back to back trips are also unlikely in the future so with any good luck I should be reliably present again. So much RP to catch up on. :3

I do hope Janus doesn't flirt his way into a coffin...
QuantumHyena

Postby Observer » Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:47 pm

Good place to post notices.

As of Thursday Morning, April 5 I will be offline for a bit - I'm travelling to Chicago for a church function over the weekend. Along with working on getting some gardens and yardwork in before things warm back up and the plants shoot up too far, I'll probably be largely absent until... well. Might be the rest of the month or into May.

Enjoy the approaching spring!
- Mariah Fox
Observer

Postby QuantumHyena » Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:07 am

Guess who's back in Philly? :o

Yeah, short notice business trip again. Should only last two to three days and then I'll be back to my lazy bones self. For added fun I decided to leave my suitcase in my car (in the wrong state) so clothes shopping is go!
QuantumHyena

Postby Ford Benett » Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:37 am

Because exams time isn't stressful enough, my laptop charger up and dies on me and in spite of my best efforts, I STILL haven't managed to find a replacement.

I know I haven't been terribly active as of late to begin with, but at least I've been able to kinda poke my head in when I'm not busy and chatter (or b**ch, take your pick). Exams have left my schedule in a dubious wreck and with the advent of graduation in sight, as well as moving back home and with a job search + subsequent settling into said future job hiding behind that, my odds of being able to RP regularly were reduced to a size that makes me feel unmanly and insecure...

My laptop apparently poured all it's points into sniping, because somehow, it managed to take a potshot at what was left and score a bulls-eye. And the bullet was made from a dead adapter.

For now, I'm confined to the lab once more, and with most of my work looking to be done, I can probably spare some time to swing in and chatter, Minecraft a bit and potentially even muster up some RP, if my sanity manages to make a colossal comeback tour. At least until graduation next Saturday. After that... I've got no clue. Hopefully after only a week or two and one universal adapter purchase, I can get back in the swing of things and properly pester literally all of the world with my mere existence, just like the good old days. I know this is a bit belated (I'm sure my absence has been well documented already), but this was just the thrust that broke the condom, as the old expression goes, and I wanted to make sure I made some kind of announcement before I lost computer access entirely.

So, just in case you've been curious where I've been and what's been distracting me... that would be it.
I don't actually do anything, I just sorta... happen.
Ford Benett

Postby QuantumHyena » Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:28 am

Hey there gang, it's me going out of town again. This time it's a family vacation up North. I'm going to be hitting the road this Friday and returning the weekend after the Fourth (probably Saturday night). Since this is a pleasure trip instead of work my availability should look better in terms of total hours but worse in terms of predictability. I likely won't know until the day of whether my night's going to end at 8PM with nearby DSL or whether I'll be five miles off the coast until 10PM.

Expect things to slow down with my alts, and likewise staffly bits will likely lag a bit. E-mails should still reach me with good regularity though.

-Quantum Hyena, Anpu (formerly Janus), Espio, Edge, and Janus' tiny army of backstabbing subordinates (who are still open for NPCing/apping)
QuantumHyena

Postby Ford Benett » Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:30 am

So... yeah, we're leaving today for a mini vacation and I probably should've mentioned this earlier.

Yeah, we did a thing with a Make-A-Wish donation event a few months back, raised up more money than ever for the event and the woman in charge overheard us complimenting the hotel and said we're welcome to come for a weekend anytime. On the house.

That was quite the generous offer. And we're taking her up on it this weekend. So, this afternoon, we'll be heading there to stay until Sunday. I don't know about computer access, but I'll bring my stuff along, just in case. But this place looks nice and I'll be more than likely relaxing by the hot tub than being online or whatever I do on my computer.

My point is, I'll be back regularly on Sunday. Until then, don't burn the place down.

That's my job.
I don't actually do anything, I just sorta... happen.
Ford Benett

Return to OOC Stuff