Why do crazy things happen?

OOC stuff goes here.

Why do crazy things happen?

Postby Bloth » Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:44 pm

First of all apologies for not logging in for another good length of time, if you freed up my chars that's fine. Besides IRL going crazy again my hard drive for some reason became corrupted. Fortunately it was able to be fixed but not in a way that could keep all the information on it. So once again lost much of my work along with mush addresses etc. Thankfully google had my favorites saved so I could least find the forums when I needed to.

Right now partially in debate with myself on whether to return to mush or not, though honestly all of you are great to hang out with online. But mostly I decided to post this in case anyone wondered what happened to me. I'm doing just fine other then what happened to my computer files again. Hope all of you that are still on the mush are having a great time and maybe come around to talk.
Bloth

Re: Why do crazy things happen?

Postby Bloth » Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:39 pm

P.S. If anyone knows a good client that works on Windows 8, please tell me.
Bloth

Re: Why do crazy things happen?

Postby QuantumHyena » Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:56 am

It's good to hear from you again, Bloth. I'm sorry to hear about your hard drive but at least it didn't need to physically be replaced. In the future, antiverse.org points to all of our resources - mush, forum, and wiki - so except that the name isn't perfectly intuitive hopefully that'll make life easier. I think you've still got your characters but they can always be newpassed if need be.

I used MUSHclient and I assume that works on Win8 as well as it did on Win7. Otherwise I've got my own little Java solution that I hacked together. It's functional with a few little niceties I wanted. If you want the runnable jar I can dig up a URL link for it. The only problem is sometimes it freezes when you have more than one tab open, but you can sidestep that by using a separate window per mush. I still haven't hunted down the cause of that one.
QuantumHyena

Return to OOC Stuff