Introduce Yourself!

OOC stuff goes here.

Introduce Yourself!

Postby Espio » Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:58 am

One more topic to help organize things. To make it easier to tell who's who ICly and OOCly around here, this topic can be used for introductions. Greet the forum, mention your IC alts, share anything you feel like.
Espio
Site Admin

Re: Introduce Yourself!

Postby QuantumHyena » Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:04 am

I'll start! :)

I'm Quantum Hyena, alias Janus, Janus' NPC subordinates (including Drosera), Synapse, and Edge. While I myself am shelved after an accidental happy ending with Relay, I can also offer myself in a supporting capacity for anyone needing fixed in Sukhothai, or in the market for certain "goods" targeted at a robotic and cybernetic audience. I may also pick up Missile Raven again as a Repliforcer, but we'll see.
QuantumHyena

Postby delcera » Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:31 pm

May as well jump on the bandwagon, so let's see here.

I'm Vey Telkai-slash-Vulcan "Big Blue" Tarantula (if Vey ever gets around to finishing him ICly). I'm also Lana Carpenter (and Fox Team), and Livewire (assuming I can ever work up a proper desc for her).
My Wellingtons are swift and merciless.
delcera

Postby The Green Herring » Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:52 pm

Hi! I'm Scanner Bat.
- The Green Herring -
The Green Herring

Postby Beacon » Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:06 am

Hello, my name is Beacon and I will murder you all.

Kidding aside, I will play Beacon, the relaxed hero-to-be, and Alexander Skye, who still needs to be worked out. I may also get a few other characters up and going simply because I am a character addict, haha.
Beacon

Postby Observer » Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:14 pm

Only time will tell if RP will happen for me. I'm finding it hard to get my brain around it anymore.

For the time being, I'm content to see what everyone's up to.

Addendum:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4P2AWFssyAA
Observer

Postby Bloth » Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:14 pm

Yo its me Vile and Spider, among other chars I forgot about. *looks at post above* That you Shade, how's life treating you? Send a message, mail, or something if you want to. Otherwise all of you know that I'm here for mayhem, least half of me is. But also to have fun, yet mostly that will result in mayhem, HAHAHA!
Bloth

Postby Observer » Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:32 am

Yes, this is former Shade. I'm doing all right; busy as usual. I'm working more diligently at homeschooling, preparing for a garden, organizing the house more, tending a new kitten, knitting, crochetting, loom knitting, sewing, and spending more time studying and learning in my new faith. My children are old enough, and my home duties time consuming enough, that I just do not have time for more than an hour or two a -week- of free time. MUSH roleplaying kind of flies out the window when you're that preoccupied with RL. Otherwise I'm pretty happy; you guys are in my thoughts and I keep you all in prayer. While my life is busy, it's a happy busy. I like being productive and seeing accomplishments around me that I brought about with my own two hands.

Incidentally, if any of you guys get tired of Mega Man or MMV dies out or something happens to the game, I came across a life raft on mudstats.

http://endlesscitymush.com/doku.php?id=theme:overview

They take just about everything, even Mega Man (if you notice on the Character page).
Observer

Postby Ford Benett » Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:08 pm

Well, hello, everybody!
I'm Ford, but I'm sure you already knew that. Professional smartass, pirate, and ladies' man! I also play Bo the Maverick, Edge's adoring younger brother, and rookie human hater.
Should you need anything, you know who to poke. Heck, I just might poke first! Glad to meet ya!
I don't actually do anything, I just sorta... happen.
Ford Benett

Postby Umiko » Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:45 am

Hey all! Umiko here, though I also play rain Turtle and Wheel Gator! :D
Umiko

Next

Return to OOC Stuff